Friday, June 6, 2008

A little bit of this

...and a little bit of that. Just to see where I am, how it feels and such.

MP (no reclean) + BW chins ladders
3*(1-5) @12kg
2*(1-4) @2*12kg
10 BW pistols (1/1) between ladders

5*10/10 snatches @16kg

swings, 5 rounds, 20 sets total:
10 two hand @32kg
10 L @24kg
10 two hand @32kg
10 R @24kg

I really need to work on those presses. Low volume, concentration, high tension techniques. Practice, practice.
Chins as expected, balance has already been better with pistols.
My hands need to be re-conditioned and they still don't like the thick handle of the 16kg :)

2 comments:

Howie B said...

Nice work intensity. Have you tried Pistols holding a small bell? I find it actually makes it a bit easier (until you start to use a heavier bell of course).

Gabi said...

Thanks, Howie!

I sometimes use an 8kg, but the problem is not falling backwards. I have quite some issues balancing on one leg in general, that is, I tend to fall to the side like a sack of oatmeal :)
One more reason I look so much forward to the CK-FMS!