Sunday, October 26, 2008

I declared my shoulder healed

Finally! No signs of impingement or any other discomfort.
Which means it is time to add presses back in. The plan is to start out @12kg and build up some volume (er, slowly!!) to get the groove greased again. Well, knowing me you can imagine the most difficult part is not to forget "just because I can doesn’t mean I should.", lol. Re-channeling extra energy is the way. Knowing how to fool yourself is priceless :)

"I'm such a good, good boy... I just need a new toy..." :)



Military press, 6 ladders of 3 @12kg
10 flip swings @24kg between ladders

Oh, and if Motley, here's my favorite for tomorrow's VO2Max :)

4 comments:

Iron Tamer said...

Glad you're feeling better!

Gabi said...

I miss you, Dave. I should have checked you.

Franz Snideman said...

Congrat's that your shoulder is pain free!

so when is the 24kg snatching coming back?

:)

Gabi said...

My, Franz... am I really that predictable?!? :)))

(I did a few sets of 5/5 @20kg yesterday - felt actually much easier than I remembered so I of course did a couple of singles @24kg, too...)