Monday, May 11, 2009

Exactly this time one year ago

I was sitting in Doc's room in Budapest, chatting around a bit with Doc and Kenneth before saying goodbye and heading for home from the RKC Budapest, May 9-11, 2008. I was dead tired, moving like a tin soldier but felt great and was simply overwhelmed by the experience. Great memories coming up! Can't believe one year has already flown by... So many things have happened since then, I did the CK-FMS in August, assisted at the RKC in October and at the FMS in February, taught hundreds of KB classes, my way of thinking and acting has changed (in some aspects dramatically), my life(, the universe, and everything, if you know what I mean) has changed, and at the same time it also feels as if nothing had changed... And in a certain sense nothing did. Sorry, if this all sounds weird talk... Can't explain. One has to experience it.


2 comments:

Howie B said...

Happy Anniversary! I completely udnerstand where you are coming from. I'm just about one year since AKC cert and still amazed at what these damn canonballs with handles are capable of producing.

Stay strong!!

Gabi said...

Thank you, Howie!

Yeah, I think that's what never changes :)