Thursday, December 17, 2009

Who would've thought?

What started out as a joke on one of my students' part on Monday that we should skip training at the last session of the year and order some food to the gym instead has by now developed, pretty much spontaneously, into a full-blown Christmas-New-Year-event tomorrow, with everybody taking the 1000 Kettlebell Swing Challenge and then of course dinner and party :)

I'm impressed: almost all my advanced students have signed up so far, some former students, too, incl. Sebi from Oradea, who has since become an RKC himself. Wow!
Even my beginners (1 to 3 months' practice) are participating, they'll do the 1000 reps in pairs or eventually teams of 3. We'll do that on Tuesday. Certainly with dinner and all, too :)

I wish I could have brought them all together, but I don't have space for so many people :( Next time we do something similar we'll choose a less snowy season so we can go outside. But this is gonna be fun anyway!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Author hungariancouragecorner.blogspot.com !
Willingly I accept. In my opinion, it is actual, I will take part in discussion. Together we can come to a right answer.