Friday, April 18, 2008

GTG

Two more of the family complain of scratchy throat, my younger daughter has headache, nausea and fever, too. So I had to be glad my symptoms didn't get worse than yesterday and just did low-rep sets of the following, several times throughout the day:

two-steps-forward-one-step-back MP singles @12kg, @2*12kg
slow MP singles @16kg
Sots press singles @12kg
jerks: triples @16kg, doubles @20kg, doubles @2*16kg (just practicing the movement)
pullups: singles, doubles
chinups: triples
pistols: singles @8kg

6 comments:

Mike Krahling said...

Hope you feel better soon, good thing we all have a long way to go for the 50,000 point/snatch challange.

Gabi said...

Thank you, Mike,
seems a bit better today, I might even do a few snatches again, but we'll see...
You are doing great, but I'm going to try and keep up, so watch out ;)

Mike Krahling said...

Thank You and please keep up with me,That is what makes this a fun challange. I'm just happy to finally catch up to the leaders.

Gabi said...

Mike,
I must admit I checked out your details over at Kim's earlier today and stole your secret method...! ;) So you won't feel left alone at the top all too long, just wait ;)

Mike Krahling said...

but my method is 5&5 with a bunch of small workouts. I can't do 12 sets of 30/30. Great work!!!

Gabi said...

I couldn't do all 12 in one session, either, but these small workouts really work :)