Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Workshop pics

From June, what a shame it took me so long to post them... I was invited by Ten-Shin Karate Club to hold an ETK seminar.



As for training, I've been doing a lot of juggling these days. Nothing fancy, I just found it is a fun way to fill the breaks between clients, and not bad for conditioning, either, if you do 3 to 5 10-15min sessions throughout the day. Yesterday I also fit in some VO2Max: 30 sets of 8 @12kg (15:15, 15min), today 10 sets of 40 swings 1min on, 30sec off (15min). This won't work when I start with ROP though.

8 comments:

Nikki Shlosser said...

What a lovely spot!

Take One Stripper Pole said...

Look a you teaching! Great group of folks ... great spot ... Kick Ass RKC Instructor!

Taikei Matsushita said...

Nice place to teach. You see over miles and no buildings and houses.

fawn said...

Great pictures Gabi!

Franklin said...

Road trip!!

Sigh, I only wish .. a very beautiful environment. Also you covered a far bit of ground with this group .. great job!

Gabi said...

Oh yes, great people and a very nice place they picked. It's at the edge of the (not at all busy, small) airport area just outside their town.
I'll shoot some pics of where I usually teach, too, as soon as it stops raining cats and dogs and we're out of the gym again :)

Franz Snideman said...

Awesome pics! Congrat's on the seminar!

you are definitely a leader in your country.....and continent!!!!

Gabi said...

Thank you, Franz,

I'm trying to do my best spreading the word! :)