Thursday, November 20, 2008

Some doubles

I haven't done them for quite a while. Add in a few heavy snatches and swings and there you go, "elegantly wasted" :)

#1
Shoulder Flow, 10min (clean - press - OH squat - windmill - TGU to floor - arm bar - TGU to standing - windmill - OH squat - lower to rack - switch hands and repeat) @12kg

#2
5*Double C&P-Snatch-combo (dbl. clean - press - snatch drop - snatch - lower to rack - reclean etc.) @2*12kg
5/5 snatches @20kg
10 rounds

#3
10 steps Bear Crawl + 10 Renegade Rows @2*16kg
20 two hand swings @24kg
5 rounds

#4
10/10 snatches @16kg
20 Figure 8s To A Hold @16kg
3 rounds

4 comments:

Franklin said...

Awesome session! Great combo of bear crawls with renegades.

Gabi said...

Thanks, Franklin,

I never did bear crawls until I heard Fawn's class dug them so much... now I know why :)

fawn said...

Nice looking combos Gabi. Cool you dig the bear crawls! The pictures are great! Your blog is always an inspiration.

Gabi said...

Thanks, Fawn,

oh yes I dig them... Which means now my clients have to do them, too... Lots of sweating and swearing going on, lol.