Sunday, March 15, 2009

On this sunny day

The weather was so fine I decided to postpone VO2Max and do "outside" things instead where it's better not to have to be concerned about dropping the bell if necessary.

@24kg

1R/1L TGU
10 snatches R
10 snatches L
(missed 10th rep R, bell started to turn around thumb so I better dropped it)
2L/2R TGU
10L/10R snatches
2 L/3R TGU
(missed 3rd rep L when coming up on knee)
10L/10R snatches
1 1/2L/2R TGU
(missed 2nd rep L when coming down to elbow)
10L/10R snatches
1L/1R TGU
10L/10R snatches

I haven't snatched the 24kg since November or so and I've never tried sets of 10/10 yet but I'm glad I did today, it went way better than I expected.
The sun was already going down when I started and it was completely dark when I finished... I had to come in to answer a phone call and I had difficulties finding the bell again afterwards, lol. Well, doing getups can be quite an interesting experience without visual feedback, when all you have is proprioception.

No comments: