Monday, April 20, 2009

There's hope

Although I'm a bit scared to say that - the last few days were like a roller coaster, one day I felt better, the next weak again.
Thursday was my planned off day, on Friday I only did my pullups and even that was a burden. On Saturday I was only good for vegging out.

Things were getting better yesterday:
band pullups: 4, 4, 3, 2, 1
Then:
5/5 C&P @16kg
20 swings @32kg
10 rounds

Today:
band pullups +
MP @16kg (L/R) +
box pistols (R/L)
5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Then
VO2Max, 15:15 @16kg
50 sets of 8
25min, 400 snatches

So far so good...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello all
http://www.classyconsignmentslagrange.com/ - order rimonabant
Acomplia - Potent weight loss solutionFDA-Approved Medications
No Prescription is Needed
Free Shipping for Bulk Orders
15% Discount on Reorders Buy Acomplia (Rimonabant) at reputable online phamacy and save big.
[url=http://www.classyconsignmentslagrange.com/]order rimonabant[/url]
Additionally, this drug tends to get damaged if exposed to the direct sunlight, humidity/moisture or heat.
acomplia online sales
So you can buy it if you’re also an obese person who doesn’t want to live with those unwanted pounds anymore.